Monday, February 2, 2009

What tv shows did you love?

I got to thinking about this today while watching an episode on Little House on the Prairie. The show apparently made an impression on me early on, cause when I was very little I named a doll Carrie after the character on the show. I remember even then my parents saying that they didn't realize I was even paying attention to the show! I did love it dearly, though. The only shows I remember watching in early childhood (that is, up to age 5) were Happy Days, The Brady Bunch, The Carol Burnette Show, Little House, and The Waltons. I have vague recollections of other shows being on past my bedtime, but didn't watch them enough to know much about them.

So what about you? What do you remember from days of old?

2 comments:

Robin said...

When I was real little, I remember the Sonny and Cher show coming on and Captain and Tenille. I liked the variety shows. We were living in town so it was before I was 5.

Mel said...

I love Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons, and MASH, also Star Trek and McGuyver