Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

yep, we're covered in snow, and loving it! It started late yesterday afternoon, and we have about 6 inches here at the house. This is the most snow my children have ever seen! We went out like crazy people last night, to get a battery for the van and to go to a Christmas dinner with our TaeKwonDo school. Our power has flickered off a few times, but we've never lost it for more than a minute, thank Heavens! (I have a serious phobia of power outages....another story for another day!)

I've been neglectful again....so sorry. I really don't mean to be! I had a while there that I was concerned because my heart rate is running higher than 'normal'. I wore a 24 hour monitor and the report came back as basically normal. I still wish it wouldn't run quite so high, but hey--such is life, right?

My ankle is feeling better, so that is certainly welcome news!

Adam has walking pneumonia. He complained of a sore throat for 2 days but ran no fever, and was coughing some at night. This child does NOT complain, so I took him to the doctor on Thursday afternoon. He's taking some yucky antibiotics, but otherwise seems no worse for the wear.

Well, I'm sure I could write more, but I think we're gonna finally decorate the tree now!

2 comments:

Blia said...

It seems like fun with all the snow there. I hated the cold when I lived in Wisconsin, but I hated the cold. Too bad you can't just have one and not the other. Very cute blog!

aldon @ orient lodge said...

I hope you've had a very Merry Christmas.