Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm here, I'm here!!

I'm just sooo super busy! October has turned out to be as busy as December and May! I haven't forgotten about you, those of you who keep up with my blog. I promise I'll be back!

I will let you know that I'm feeling so much better thanks to the Lexapro. We have had some upsetting circumstances over the past month, including the death of my brother-in-law's sister, who was very much a part of my family, too. Without this medication I think I would have crawled in a hole by now! But God knew when to urge me to see the doctor, and I'm so glad I did!

We've had sickness left and right around here, too..not major illnesses, but still, they wear on ya! AND we ran straight from football to basketball seasons with Isaac, so that has been hectic....added to 2 'short' cycles in Tae Kwon Do makes for lots of running! Very thankful for an easygoing baby with the running we're doing!

So just a note to say I'm here, I'm doing well, and I'll be back! :)

Happy fall, ya'll!!

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

Are you having any of the bad side effects with Lexapro? I looked into it but got scared reading the message boards.