Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo: Can I Do It?

Can I honestly post each and every day of November?? Or in my world the question is better put: can I remember to?! I can tell ya one thing, I'm much less likely to do so if I DON'T try and commit myself to this! I'm having a hard time getting one post in a week, but this might get me back in the swing of things. I LOVE writing and love blogging, and it is one outlet that I think is important that I do. Here's one way I look at it: my children do see my love of reading and see me reading each and every day in some way, even if it is only reading emails or Facebook. But I haven't been as diligent in showing them my love of WRITING! I know that they both have the potential to become great writers, but I they haven't developed that love yet. What better way for me to show them how I value and love writing than doing it myself?! So in their honor, I'm going for it! Look out November and National Blog Posting Month, here I come!!

No comments: