Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fill-in

1. Sometimes, _____.
Sometimes, I want to run away..but I know I'd come right back if I did!

2. _____ about the whole thing.
I'm just keeping quiet about the whole thing!

3. Small _____.
Small in stature, big in heart! That's me!

4. _____ is very enlightening.
Becoming a parent is very enlightening.

5. I keep meaning to _____
I keep meaning to do sooooo many things!


6. _____ ...yet.
But I haven't done them....yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my eldest son's championship football game, tomorrow my plans include seeing my niece who is home for the weekend from Pittsburgh, and Sunday, I want to take a big 'ol nap!

Join in the fun here!

No comments: