Friday, October 30, 2009

I am such a klutz!



Granted, this isn't a photo of my toes, but you get the idea....

Guess who fell when stepping off our deck last night?


Yep, that would be ME! I missed the paving stone and landed on my foot. At first I thought it was just barely hurt, but when the pain woke me up during the night I decided that I might ought to see a doctor. So today I did! After x-rays with double-layered protection on my belly, it was determined to be a bad sprain. I have an air cast on, and it is helping the pain when walking and moving around quite a bit!

Only *I* could fall and sprain my ankle while pregnant!

Don't you wish you were so lucky?!?!
Photo credit: CellPhoneSusie

3 comments:

Judy said...

Girl, I fell ALL THE TIME when I was pregnant. In fact, that's how I knew I was pg the second time. No EPT could've predicted it that well!

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

That stinks! Hope you are feeling better. I'm still doing your Friday Flash Backs on my blog. Come on by for a visit.

Desiree said...

Oh. My. Goodness! I could have been that klutzy... thank the sweet baby Jesus I didn't have a deck! LOL

Rest up!