I got CARDED by Briggie at There is Power in Prayer!
Ronie Kendig altered this CARDED meme to include a Spiritual Wish list so we can know how to pray for each other, both spiritually and physically. Isn’t that a great idea?
1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for Christmas.
2. People who are “CARDED” need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get “CARDED” and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they’re “CARDED”, and to read your Blog.
My Materialistic Gift/Wish List:
1. The kitchen and hall painted.
2. The den and basement de-cluttered.
3. Another Slinky Brand outfit.
4. A digital video camera.
5. A guard for my engagement ring.
My Spiritual Gift/Wish List:
1. Guidance about whether or not to pursue going back to school to become a Reading Specialist. 2. Discipline to spend more time with God and reading His word. (I just agreed with ya, Briggie!)
3. Discipline to exercise 3 times a week.
4. Discipline to stop eating at night.
5. To be the wife, mother, and teacher that God wants me to be, and reach those I am supposed to reach.
The People I have Carded:
1. MamaJ at MamaJ Knits
2. Misty at Rainy Day in May...
3. Tamara at Training Hearts
4. Michelle at Scribbit: A Blog about Motherhood
5. Missy at It's Almost Naptime