Saturday, December 22, 2007

oh but I must update....

the loveliness that is Isaac's illness! Right after I posted this, I went to get the boys in the tub....and Isaac is broken out all over his legs. So I called the on call nurse and was on the phone with her forever for her to tell me basically what I already knew, I'd have to take him back in to see if it was a reaction to the antibiotic or what my mom calls Scarlet Fever--basically the strep rash coming out of his skin. It was the latter, so Dr. F (our beloved pediatrician, who I was so glad to see!!) doubled to dose. He also said he didn't need to be out and about around other people, so we didn't make it to the S. family gathering. Chris and Adam went on, and Isaac and I got movies and ordered pizza and camped out in the living room watching "Everyone's Hero" and wrapped presents. The movie, by the way was pretty cute! So! Now we must all pray that none of the rest of it come down with it between now and Tuesday!!

Ahh, the fun of motherhood!!

2 comments:

JB Mall Enterprises said...

I'll be praying for you and your family.

Merry Christmas,
Briggie

ps - Tag, you're it! http://jehovahroi.wordpress.com/2007/12/23/ive-been-carded-meme/

Missy said...

I got scarlet fever in college. No fun. And I always think of Mary in Little House, she went blind from Scarlet Fever!! That was before antibiotics, of course!