I have just been tagged for a meme for the first time and I am excited! Stop laughing at me! For real! It isn't funny!
OK, now that you have caught your breath.....
Julie tagged me, and although I'm not sure why, I hope that it means she'll be back!
So, now I need to list 7 things that most people don't know about me. And that is HARD for me, cause I have a tendency to tell all!
1. I'm quitting selling Avon after this month. Some people know that, but lots don't, and they aren't gonna be happy, but after much prayer and discussion, I know it is the best thing to do.
2. I taught Visually Impaired students for 2 years. I have 4 classes under my belt toward a certification to teach it, but I never finished it, mainly cause I'd be going up against my sister for the job and I value my life, as well as my relationship with her!
3. I have had driver's licenses from 3 different states: first in Georgia, then Tennessee, then Virginia. I even had my CDL in TN to drive a van load of daycare kids around.
4. I love Christmas, and get exceptionally sentimental about my Christmas ornaments. Tonight when we were decorating the tree, Chris told our sons that they could pick out 3 ornaments each ( and then I let them pick one more) and then said that Mommy got to put on as many as she wanted. Of course, they didn't like that! But the thought that *I* was going to be limited to choosing only 3 of our collectible ornaments had me almost in tears! So he agreed that the ones that we have had since our first Christmas together automatically get on the tree. And for the record, that would be "Our First Christmas Together", "Darth Vader" , "Our First Christmas Together Photo", and "Mrs. Gulch Wizard of Oz".
5. I have a bad problem with getting up in the middle of the night and eating. That's all I will say about that!
6. I dislike all forms of exercise that aren't dance.
7. I don't cook unless I have to. Chris is the cook around here. He's good at it and enjoys it, whereas I stink at it and dislike it! So why would I take this pleasure from him?!
OK! Now to tag seven more!
Misty at Rainy Day in May
Elizabeth at A Wild Ride
Lib at Not Much More than This
My Two Boys
OK! Now it is your turn!