Monday, October 6, 2008

Curious as a Cat #4

1) Why do we give people hugs?
To show them affection and comfort.

2) When have you most shocked yourself?
When I've done some crazy things that I didn't think I had 'in me'....right, Robin?! LOL

3) Where would you consider constructing a small altar in your house or yard?
In the back yard in a shady spot near a grove of trees

4) If you could change one thing about your typical day, what would you change?
The gettin' up time til about 8!

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. (it was a picture of an electrical outlet)
It reminds me of when the boys were babies and we had to keep all the outlets covered!

C'mon....join in the fun! Click here

2 comments:

Robin said...

I don't know what you're talking about!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the getting up time. I would love to change mine too, 6am is way too early.


I've tagged you for "PINK Tag", head over to my blog to check out the details!