Monday, October 13, 2008

Curious as a Cat #5!

1) What would you do if (or What will you do because) your workplace was (is) closed today and you could (can) do anything you wanted?
I would try to sleep late if the boys would let me, and spend time just vegging out and enjoying my family. I might go out to lunch and take the boys somewhere to play!

2) Have you ever been emotionally attached to someone in a way that was detrimental to you?
Hmmmm.....I'd say I have, like to ex-boyfriends and such!


3) What is the most beautiful word you know, in any language?
mommy

4) What one thing limits your freedom the most?
Having to go to work! LOL

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. (It is a picture of a tree on a beach)
Reminds me of our cruise this past June!

Come join in at Curious as a Cat!

No comments: