Monday, August 3, 2009

Funny thing happened on the way to pick up the boys..

from TaeKwonDo! I was in my new Jeep (have I mentioned that I love it? Cause I do!) and since I was all alone, I had the radio cranked, the sunroof down and the windows partially down. I was loving it! So I pull up to a red light, singing along to Prince, and there were 17 year olds or so in a little car in the turning lane beside me. They turned around to see the 'old lady' who had her music loud! I had to laugh! I waved a little, they kind of dumbfoundedly waved back, and when the light changed, I floored it!

I so wanted to say,"Ummmm.....you didn't invent loud music, and I have the money to have better speakers!"

Ahh, sweet revenge for those days when I had to drive my 1973 Impala!!

2 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha... so YOU're the one with the blaring beat!!!

Lisa B. said...

Love it! I dp that too...car seat and all! HAHA