Saturday, June 7, 2008

Behind, busy, burned

Those are three words to describe me! LOL We've been working on a yard sale at our church to raise funds to pay for our addition. We did pretty good considering that we've had record breaking heat the past two days! HIGH 90s with humidity....lovely weather to sit outside for two days! So yeah, I'm slightly sunburned too, but it certainly could be worse.

We leave for the cruise in less than a week! Wooooooo hooooooooo! I'm behind on laundry...imagine that?! Isn't that always the case?

We're also heading to Lake Junaluska Monday/Tuesday for our church's Annual Conference. My uncle who lives in Texas is coming too, so yay for getting to spend time with Neely!

I get to go for a fun-filled barium swallow on Wed. I'm sure that will be ever so pleasant! Why oh why do I mention that more things are giving me trouble to need more tests run? Sometimes I really wonder about that myself!

We took the boys to see Kung Fu Panda this evening since they really were troopers the past few days in the heat! It was really cute!!! If you have a chance, see it! I really liked that the hero was true to himself throughout, clumsy and big as he was. It was nice to see.

OK, that pretty much does it for tonight! Sorry I've been a slacker again the past few days! Thanks for reading!

No comments: