Sunday, February 8, 2009

Suffering some serious Blissdom letdown

We got home this afternoon, and I begged off children's ministries this evening because I basically just wasn't ready to leave my bubble of bliss! Tomorrow will come soon enough, with its own schedule and struggles! I've got a meeting after school and Chris has to take his vehicle BACK in to have some warranty covered work done, so hopefully my dad can help him out.

I had a great time, and I missed my family, but it is almost like coming home from Resurrection (a youth retreat I attended as a youth and a youth worker)....you've been on the mountain top and now you have to go back to the level ground.

*sigh* Anyone else feeling this?? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Howdy! I'm feeling a little like that, too, but I suspect a bit part of my problem is that I'm. So. Tired! :)

I enjoyed meeting you this weekend.

Lisanne624 said...

Hi Christi! I know what you mean . . . I'd looked forward to Blissdom for so long, and now I can't believe it's already over! Unfortunately, we have to get back to real life tomorrow. I enjoyed meeting you and discovering your blog!

Mel said...

Welcome home!! And if you are feeling that way sounds as if Blissdom was all you imagined and more...ok now i am really jealous (but in a good way)

MaricrisG said...

It's like coming back from a vacation, you don't want it to end :)

ExtraordinaryMommy said...

I'm 'sighing' right back at you. I truly had too much fun. Even more than I expected. Now...back to reality.

Judy said...

Christi - did you once tell me you were interested in freelance writing? Let me know...