Friday, April 3, 2009

Flashback Friday--Friends and Lovers


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com






Ahhhh.....80s love songs! Gotta love 'em! I was a big Days of our Lives watcher back in the day! In fact, up until just a few years ago when I finally got tired of it. I had watched ever since I was around 10, when Bo and Hope were running away from Larry!

Then about 12 years ago, my lovely niece Kellie and I were in Food City and this song came on the music in the store. We looked at each other and started dancing and lip syncing the lyrics right there in the aisles of the store. I'm sure some of the other shoppers thought that we were drunk or high or something, but we weren't----we were just having fun!

So here, have a flashback to the good 'ol days and Days.....


What about you? What are you remembering fondly (or not so fondly) today? Share it with us!!

6 comments:

Mel said...

what a great song!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

DOOL!!!!!!!!

OMG - Shane and Kimberly, CALIOPE and EUGENE (shriek!!!), and Mullet-Bo and Hope!

I don't watch much anymore - but I do read a day-ahead spoiler to keep up with it all...those were the good old days!

Annette said...

Well, well...if I'd have known you were having a flashback party over here I wouldn't have tried to have my own! :D

Thanks for the invite, I'll make sure to stop by next week.
I'm gonna give my FBF one more week before I bag it! LOL

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Ahhhh... the 80's. Good times. Good music.

Sathyai said...

That's actually adorable. I want to dance in the middle of a shop! Have an awesome day
xoxo

PMKU said...

Oh how fun! I had Menudo this week. I was on a Spanish kick. See you Friday.