Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Must. get. paper. finished!

Oh ya'll....I'm so tired. I'm so ready for this semester and the classes I'm taking to be OVER with a capital O! I've got to get the last 2 things + reading done for Saturday and I'm just not sure how I'm gonna do it! Everyone in my cohort is majorly stressed, it isn't just me. I wish our professor realized how hard it is to get this stuff done while teaching full-time! I can barely drag myself from one point to another right now. I think my husband thinks this is terminal, and I know my kids are feeling the effects. Better days are coming, I am assured, but please lift me up from now til Saturday if you could!!

I can do this.

I can do this.

I can do this.

Chant it with me, ya'll....

1 comment:

Judy said...

You can DO it, girl! Short term - you're almost there!