Friday, June 12, 2009

Flashback Friday--I Want Your Sex


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com






OH, but this song was sooooo bad in the late 80s! I still think George Michael is incredibly sexy...what a shame that he wouldn't think the same about me because I'm a girl!

This song was big the summer that we moved from Big Stone Gap to Rossville. I watched a LOT of MTV that summer for a couple of reasons: #1--we hadn't had it on our cable previously, so I was enamored as any teenager would be and #2--that was the summer of the Ollie North trial, so all other tv, including my fave soap, were preempted with the televised trial that summer! Funny what things you remember, huh?

I think it was that summer that I found an awesome poster of George (we're on a first name basis, ya know...) that I had on my wall for YEARS on a trip to Gatlinburg!



So what about you....what do you remember today? I'm trying something new with Mr Linky...hope it works! C'mon, you know you wanna share your memories with the whole world....or at least with my readers and yours! LOL

No comments: