Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Questions!

Saw this on another blog and thought it looked fun!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I'm all about wrapping paper! Wrapping gifts is one of my favorite parts of Christmas!


2. Real tree or Artificial?
- Artificial, but I do love a real one!


3. When do you put up the tree?It varies. Ours is up but not decorated. Hoping to do that tomorrow evening!


4. When do you take the tree down?
I like to leave it up through Epiphany, January 6.

5. Do you like eggnog?yes


6. Favorite gift received as a child?Probably my Mandy and Jenny dolls!


7. Hardest person to buy for?Either my sister-in-law, or my oldest nephews!


8. Easiest person to buy for?
The boys, or my niece Katie!


9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, my parents bought us a nice one for our anniversary several years ago!


10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
mail


11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? - Hmmmm, can't really think of one!


12. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
One eaten with family.


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
- Sometimes in Sept. or October.


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
- I don't think so.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?Pumpkin Roll, candies, ham....lots of things!


16. Lights on the tree?
Our tree came with lights installed. They're all white!


17. Favorite Christmas song? That's a hard one...there are very few I don't love! "Angels We Have Heard on High", "Strange Way to Save the World", "Breath of Heaven", "Tennessee Christmas", "Little Town"...


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Usually just have to travel within the county!


19. Angel on the tree top or a star? - Angel


20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
With my husband's family, we open on Christmas Eve. At our own home and with my family, on Christmas Day!

No comments: