Friday, May 29, 2009

Flashback Friday--Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com






Oh, but does this song bring back memories of eighth grade....one of the most fun times of my life!! I had great friends, and that is what today is all about, my friends. I'm meeting up with the eighth grade bunch today! I'm so excited! See, I moved from the town where we all lived the summer between eighth and ninth grades. We've kept in touch....in fact, one of them was my college roommate! However, some of them I haven't seen since high school! I'm SOOOO thrilled to get to hang out with them and their kids for a while today!!

So here's my song to remind me of the past.....



What about you? What is taking you back today?? Mr. Linky won't support me right now, as I'm not an upgraded member, but leave your comment and I'll come see ya!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Sorry - this was a crazy-busy weekend! I put mine up on Saturday...

love me some starship, though!