Friday, November 16, 2007

About what shall I blog, dear Henry, dear Henry...

Do ya'll remember that old song, "There's a Hole in the Bucket"? Just had it on my mind.

OK. Well. I survived the annual school Thanksgiving dinner with no fatalities this year. Not that there were fatalities any year, but ya know, its just one of those days that the kids get all hyped up and the schedule is off and they keep asking,"When are we.....When are we.....When are we....." and I don't have the answer. BUT! I went into the day thinking, "We will get nothing done today." and then was pleasantly surprised when we did. Got mildly irritated at a few things, but overall I'd call it a success. This is the day where parents and grandparents and such are invited to come eat lunch with the kiddos in grades K, 2, 4, and 6. We do the same thing with 1, 3, and 5 at Christmas, but it never is as bad for some reason. Maybe people are too busy with Christmas activities to come then? I don't know. But either way, it is done and after 2 more days I'll get 3 days off! YAY!

Oh, and one of the irritations I blogged about the other day was that I didn't know if Chris would want to go to the Big Game Saturday with me, and he DOES and IS! So another yay there! I SO hope that they play well tomorrow. I know that they are really psyched up! This team beat us earlier in the season, and from what I have heard, it was ugly....players stomping on our quarterback and such. So our boys are out for revenge on home turf. Its gonna be cold but that's okay. We can layer! Go Big Blue!

That's about it. Have a great weekend!

No comments: