Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm home...

Did anyone notice I was gone?! LOL

I went to my inlaws' for Thanksgiving and didn't have internet access, but of course, I blew NaBloPoMo earlier. We had a good trip. I would have really liked to have been home getting things done and actually feeling like I was getting a BREAK here, but nevertheless.....I'm home now. Funny the things you miss when you are away, you know? Like sometimes I get really tired of dh watching FoxNews all the time but what did I turn the TV on to catch up on things when we got home? Yup, you guessed it!

Since the boys slept the last 2.5 hours of the trip, they'll be up at their regular time, so I probably ought to go to bed! Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Misty said...

It is funny the things we do!
Glad you had a safe trip and what sounds like a happy holiday! :)