Monday, November 19, 2007

So many depressing things!

It is hard to keep 'up' and joyful when so many difficult things are happening. An online friend passed away last night. A friend of several friends committed suicide yesterday. I found out today that someone close to my family has possibly been involved in using money inappropriately, and this could have huge implications.

I am very thankful for all the many, many blessings I have every day. However, it upsets me to think of the family members of these individuals who won't be in a celebratory mood this week.

Sorry for the downer post. Thanks for reading if you did.

3 comments:

Misty said...

wow... these are truly heavy things to carry around on your heart...

April said...

I am so sorry for your loss.I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving even with the trials going on in your life.

Kelly said...

I am so sorry... I hope things get better...