Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Toot



If you want to learn more about the Tuesday Toot, please visit here!

I'm not very good at tooting my own horn, but I'll try! I have done nicely at re-organizing my papers as I get ready to end up the school year. I have successfully sorted my science, reading, and math papers, and have filed all but reading. I still have history and seasonal stuff to do. I plan on going through them quickly tomorrow morning as soon as I get to school so I can concentrate on getting things stored. I'm not stressing about it. I can't promise I'll say the same thing tomorrow at this time, but I can try! I have tons to do still, but I have much more built in storage in this classroom than my old one, so that should make it easier!!

In other tooting news, I have to let you know that my nephews' baseball team won again today, and that I got to see it! I finally worked up the nerve to ask my principal if I could leave early since I only had 5 students left and my coworkers were more than willing to help me out. So Isaac and I got to watch them win again! They play tomorrow in a tiny town that is quite a distance from here, so we won't be able to see that game, so I was especially glad that I got to see them today!

1 comment:

Robin said...

That's fantastic about the boys' game!! They are having an awesome year. On organizing, don't you start out or start to end every year with "I'm going to do it differently this time" but something happens? I need to go through file cabinets and toss. I did do that with books this year.