My sweet friend Jamie over at Final score: 3 boys, 1 girl tagged me with this fun get to know about ya! I'm always game for a game!
As with everything in life there are rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
The 6 UN-spectacular things about me...
1. Like Jamie before me, I have a fear of the dentist, but unlike her, I DO know why! It all began with being under laughing gas for the extraction of my wisdom teeth, and not realizing I was about to get sick ON him. It was not a pretty sight, to say the least!
2. I'm getting ready to go back to school. I'm really nervous about it, but I am passionate about the subject: teaching students to read.
3. I'm a big talker. I don't usually meet strangers, just friends I haven't seen in person yet!
4. I just can't drink diet Coke. I will drink Sprite Zero, Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Mountain Dew, but diet Coke just tastes rank to me!
5. I grew my hair out from very short to shoulder length a few years ago because I wanted to have my hair longer one more time before I was too old to wear it long!
6. I love the color orange, and not only because it is the color of my favorite college sports team, the University of Tennessee Volunteers!
So there you have it....some pretty mundane things you never really needed to know about me....but aren't you so glad that you've gotten the chance?!
TAG! You're It!
1. Robin at The Dixon Chicks plus Bill...
2. Rachel at Antithete
3. Judy at Where One Day Runs Into Another...
4. My new SISTSA at Outnumbered 2 to 1
5. Erin at School teacher by day, Superhero by night
6. and last but not least, because she's really been on my heart the past few days,
Tara at Tara's View of the World!
Thanks ya'll! Hope you are having a good weekend! The birthday party was a success, and I even got some BBQ leftovers for later after I thought I wouldn't at first (turns out mother-in-law was kidding about freezing it, and no one got that it was a joke!) Yeah, I was kinda pouting about not having leftovers since I barely remember what I ate cause I gobbled it down so quickly!
OK. Gotta find a children's sermon and get to bed at a decent time so as not to mess with the Insomnia Gnomes!
Edited to add: My friend Amy at Georumination also tagged me for this, and I wanted to make sure she gets some linky love, too! Thanks, Amy!