I'm not feeling too creative today, so I thought I'd do a meme.
1. I didn't like having to move in Kindergarten.
2. I didn't like having to move between eighth and ninth grade.
3. I didn't like going to Kindergarten in the basement of our church. Or rather, I didn't like not being able to hang out in my dad's office! LOL
4. I didn't like homework. Ever.
5. I didn't like when my high school merged with another to make a new school. I liked the smaller school before we consolidated.
6. I certainly didn't like the English teacher in eighth grade who tried to talk me out of attempting to take Honor's English in 9th grade. Now who has a degree in Interdisciplinary English and am starting a Master's as a Reading Specialist?! BOOOOOYA!!
7. After I smashed my toe in the steel door on the way to the cafeteria in the basement at Cedar Grove, I didn't like the cafeteria anymore.
8. Nor did I like the note that my teacher sent home that evening, cause I thought it was pretty insensitive of her to say,"You'll have to be more careful." Yeah, sure, cause as a 48 pound 9 year old vs. steel door, I'm sure being more careful would have prevented THAT accident!
9. I was always one of several 'Christi's in my grade, and often my class. So I was always Christy C., not just Christy.
10. This was hard, cause I really did like school....or else I wouldn't be teaching now! So I think I'll say I don't like things that have to be done in 10s! LOL
If you want to join in on the Ten on Tuesday fun, check it out here!