Sunday, November 9, 2008

Had a good weekend!

How 'bout you? Friday night my friend Robin and I went out to eat. Unfortunately, my stomach started bothering me and I was hit with nausea as we were leaving the restaurant, so that cut our evening short. Which reminds me, I can take my leftovers for lunch tomorrow....sweet! LOL

Saturday I went to Curves for the first time in a LONG time with mom. My stomach started bothering me again while there, so I took it easy after getting the boys lunch. Chris went to prepare his BBQ chicken for our church BBQ Cookoff Fundraiser. We also had a talent show, kids games, hayrides, and a country store! It was a good time of fellowship and we raised some money for our building fund, too! The boys got up and danced to Cupid Shuffle for the talent show....they're cute even if I do say so myself!

Today was Sunday School and church, a nice nap, and then I finished my third paper that is due Tuesday and folded and put away a ton of laundry. I really feel like I accomplished something around here for the first time in a while! Boy, does that feel good!

Hope your weekend went well, too!

1 comment:

Christi S said...

I'm commenting to myself cause I hate seeing these zeros! LOL