Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daddy is HOME!!

They got home around 11 this morning. We went by this afternoon and stayed with him while Mom went to pick up his prescriptions. He thanked me for 'babysitting' him, and said he couldn't believe he had to be 'babysat'! LOL I assured him it was more for Mom's peace of mind than because he wasn't able to be trusted. He's supposed to start therapies on Friday morning. I could tell that he was much more relaxed now that he's in his own environment!

Surely I'll get to the point where I'm not exhausted soon, right?!

I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had my student intern in the room right now! God certainly planned this out well!

Thanks again for your prayers, and please continue to pray for his recovery!

1 comment:

Judy said...

GOD IS GOOD!

Glad he's home!