Friday, March 27, 2009

Flashback Friday--Don't You Forget About Me


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com






This movie is one of my all time favorites!! Of course, I wasn't really old enough to be watching it when it came out, but that didn't stop me! My friends and I could quote lines from it and loved to! I remember thinking that the ultimate in life would be reached when we went to high school. Oh, to know then what I know now! LOL If high school had been the highlight of my life, mine would be a sad existence! The Brat Pack were all just my idols at the time. Who could be cooler than Molly Ringwald!



Please share what you're thinkin bout this week!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

man the flash backs are making me feel dated LOL

PMKU said...

Good times right there!!!! Love this movie.

Judy said...

Defines my entire growing up years - LOVE the Brat Pack movies!

Kata Wagner Berg said...

Hi, can you explain to me what Mister Linky's Magical Widgets is?

Just wonder if that is something clever I can use on my blog.

Hug Kata,
Budapest