Sunday, March 22, 2009

A New Week....and it is going to be better!

I'm determined that it will! The boys are handling Sally's death very well. Adam mentioned it to one of his (adult) buddies at church and was very matter-of-fact about it. I have only actually let the tears flow once, when the Children's Choir sang about "No more dying there, we are going to see the King..." as I had used very similar words to Isaac as we discussed that Sally had had the ultimate healing from the Lord.

Sooooo....on we go. I have bus duty this week (trying to get up my enthusiasm about that), an Education Forum to attend, and lots of fun stuff like usual. Chris' birthday is next Sunday so I might ought to figure out what to get him! Though my students are sure to be Spring Fever-ish (got a funny story about that, in fact!) maybe I'll just capitalize on that and have an enjoyable week full of unexpected things.

Please pray for Daddy's spirits. He is grumpy and seems to be a bit depressed. Though this is to be expected, it is still frustrating to see. He and Mom are driving each other crazy!! If you have any great suggestions on how to help with that, I'll definitely take 'em!

Here's a pic of our Sally girl back in the summer. We had just gotten her from the kennel after our cruise. I want to remember her happy like this instead of how pitiful she was yesterday.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good week Christi. Sally was a beautiful girl. Remember all the happy times you had and that you gave her a good long life