Monday, September 22, 2008

Curious as a Cat #2

1) If you had to exchange souls with someone you know for one day, who would you pick?

Hmmmm, that is a tough one! I think I'd like to exchange souls with one of my children, cause their souls are still pure...but I'm not sure I'd want them seeing my soul. Can it be a one way exchange??

2) When were you happiest to come home?

after any long trip, I'm pretty happy to come home. I was always happy to come home after a week of camp with Visually Impaired children....now THAT was hard work!

3) What is your favorite part of the yesterday?

nap time!! LOL Otherwise, Sunday School.

4) What has been your greatest accomplishment in life so far?

Giving birth to my children.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

(It was a picture of a little black dress and a suit beside it)

It reminds me of the fact that we don't ever have any events to get that dressed up for! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should set up a soul swap circle so that your kids don't have to peek into yours!

Thanks for entering the contest at my blog.