Friday, September 19, 2008

Flashback Friday--Kiss


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com







OK, internets, this is the ULTIMATE Flashback song for me and my friend Robin! I could say so much about this song...from back in 7th grade when it came out and the fun we had in Mr. Fields' Pre-Algebra class to the fact that Chris was arranging the purchase of my engagement ring on the day Robin and I went to see Prince in concert, but all I really need to say is what Prince says in the song....

You don't have to be cool to rule my world.

And if we don't have to be cool for Prince, then just forget being cool for everyone else!! This was our college mantra...we sometimes seemed to be on the fringe of coolness, but you know what? I've decided I like it there, cause there are more interesting people on the fringes!

So remember this on this Friday and know that if you read my blog, you're cool enough for me!!



Don't forget to share your Flashback!!

5 comments:

Judy said...

One thought - what was up with the half-shirt on Prince there? AWFULLY Foleys-Macy's-Juniors-Department of him!

Anonymous said...

O M G! This video. haha.

PMKU said...

Ahhhhhhh and the crowd goes wild! I LOVE it. xxxooo

Robin said...

Thanks Christi!! This brightens up one heck of a Friday, I know that. And you don't have to be cool to rule my world either!!! Love ya. We had sooo much fun at that concert, didn't we? Ah, those were the days.

Bonnie sayers said...

Wow to think he is now 50. I don't know how to put you tube videos on my blog, but I have a few favs like Chaka Khan and Rufus and one with Antonion Sabato Jr with Janet Jackson.

When I was in high school I was listening to Sly and the Family Stone (this year marks my 30th HS reunion), even got the invitation last week in mail.