I just got in from teaching/meeting/PTO, and I'm too brain dead to be creative, so I thought I'd try out this meme!
1) Are you a leader or a follower?
Most of the time, a leader, but sometimes I LIKE to be a follower!
2) Who is the person you are most candid with?
Chris, and Robin
3) What one thing in your life would be easiest to change, but you’ve never gotten around to it?
My habit of sleeping with the tv on!
4) If you could convince any single person to change his or her mind about one thing, who would you pick and what topic would you work on?
If I could be sure that I have convinced one non-believer to follow Christ, I'd be sure to do it, and would be so happy that I did!
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. (it was a picture of an owl)
This picture reminds me of the Brookside Owls, where I attended Kindergarten from November-June! Actually, the Kindergarten was housed in the basement of my church since Sullivan County schools were way overcrowded at that point, and stayed so until they built Sullivan North. We would ride a bus to Brookside each day for lunch. That was the only time I attended Brookside; I attended Cedar Grove from first grade through fourth since it was the actually school I was zoned to attend.
That was fun! C'mon and join in!