Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby update--9 weeks, 4 days

Everything looked good! I am so relieved! It was soo good to hear that little heartbeat and see the little bug squirming around in there like crazy! I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me, and I was just praising the Lord when the tech left the room!

The heart rate was 171, and the due date looks to be spot on. I am getting set up for an appointment with the perinatologist. When I went to see the lady who schedules the outpatient appointments, she asked, "Is something wrong with the baby?" and I answered, "Nope, I'm just OLD!" She cracked up. At least I can have a sense of humor about this advanced maternal age!

One of my coworkers had her ultrasound right before mine, and they're having a boy!

Please keep my nephew in your prayers. He's having a second surgery on a torn miniscus (shoulder) tomorrow. They're hoping to do it arthroscopically but will more than likely have to do an incision. This is made more difficult by the fact that my sister is out of town for most of the week and feels very bad that she is not gonna be there, but nothing could be done as her trip/visits to other schools had been scheduled months in advance, before he re-injured his shoulder. Bless her heart, Bren had trouble getting to her destination yesterday--missed a connecting flight! So while you're at it, keep her in your prayers as well!

So there we have it....update on baby #3!

5 comments:

Wanda Metcalf said...

oh so happy! Praise God almighty for His wonders!! I have been thinking about you and that "Little Bug" : )

One Creative Queen said...

Yay! Glad to hear everything is well with the little bean - and I will keep your sister's family in my prayers. Keep us updated. xx

Judy said...

Awesome news! Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh! I am once again behind with my blog reading!!! (never ending story, now that I am filling in more...very happy about that, but do miss keeping up with my blogs that I follow, whenever I like :o)

.Christi...good to hear everything is going well! Love to hear great updates :o)

Prayers for your nephew!

Blessings & aloha!

& stop by any time :o) oh...dont know if I ever mentioned this but my mom had me at 24, my brother at 35, and then my sister at 44! my sister is 9 mo younger than our oldest daughter! I can not imagine :o)

Angelita said...

To God be the glory, I will also pray for you and your family.