Monday, September 21, 2009

A few things....

Once again, I missed Flashback Friday. I have just been soooo durn tired!! I promise to try to do better!

Second, I have a post here today! If you aren't following @worldprayr on twitter, please do so...and if you feel so led, we'd love to have you join our team! This is an amazing group of Christians who want to use twitter to spread the love of Christ. I'm very honored to be a part of this group, and would love to have you join us, or at the very least, follow our tweets!

Third, my nephew is recovering nicely! He will be out for the rest of the season, which is stinky...but if he rests and does well with physical therapy, he'll be back on the field not only as the kicker, but also in other positions for his Senior year.

Fourth, if you could lift me up especially over the next few weeks, I would be so appreciative! I'm starting to feel the affects of going without my anti-depressants. I have only come off them for the first trimester of each pregnancy and am determined to make it through the next 2 plus weeks until I can take them again, but man--it isn't easy! This is a chemical that my body NEEDS, and to go without it while also dealing with serious hormone changes is just hard. I talked to my doctor about it, and he says (of course) that if I can go without them, then try to do so (ummm, knowing myself and my history, no thanks), but if I become suicidal, to take them immediately (not there either, thankfully!). So hang on I will until the 13 week mark.

I am soo blessed to have the support of my family and friends, which makes it so much easier. If I had a husband that didn't understand how difficult this was, I don't know what I'd do. He has picked up the slack for the many, many days that I just crash as soon as the boys get to bed, if not sooner. He is very concerned about me, and doesn't complain when I'm crying over something seemingly insignificant over being out of milk for cereal or when my clothes aren't fitting comfortably. I am very thankful that God has blessed me with Chris as my partner!!

So that is a pretty current update from this household! I'm sure there is more that I could report or ask for prayers concerning, but we'll suffice it at this. I love ya'll! Thanks for reading, and I really am trying to keep caught up on reading your blogs as well!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Keeping the prayers coming your way! Hang in there!