Friday, September 25, 2009

Flashback Friday--U Got the Look


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com






Ahhh, the late 80s.....I was in high school, living near a large (by my standards) city, and had so much more to my disposal than I had in small town Southwestern Virginia! High school had its ups and downs, but this song brings back a fun memory! One Saturday night, some friends and I asked our parents if we could go to the local teen club called "Thriller" where they taped a tv show each week that would be shown the following week on Saturday morning. It was one of those situations where I asked my parents and told them that Amy O.'s parents were letting her go, and she told her parents that mine were letting me go! LOL We had such a good time, and it was such fun watching ourselves the next Saturday! I also remember friends calling up and saying, "Is that YOU, Christi?!" How fun is that?! I even taped it on the VCR! I think I still have it around here somewhere! LOL

So without further adieu, here is one of the songs we danced to that night long ago....U Got the Look!



So what about you? What do you remember today? Good or bad, we'd love to hear your memories and the song/tv show/movie/commercial related to it! Please come share!



TGIF!! Thanks for reading!

No comments: