Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm so sorry, ya'll...

I didn't get FF up yesterday, and I'm feeling like CRUD today. We were literally minutes from leaving for Emory & Henry to watch my nephew's college football debut when the dizziness and nausea hit. I've slept most of the day, and still can't move my head too much or else I'm sure it will hit again. If you read this, please, please pray that it is a fluke. I can't possibly work/do classes if I feel this sick. I can't even walk, for Pete's sake! I've been so blessed so far, I really really don't want to have to deal with this!!

Pregnancy at 36 means one thing to me right now: I have to do what I HAVE to do, but it doesn't leave much time for things I WANT to do, like blog, keep up with friends, etc. I'm doing all I can to have the energy to work, take care of my family, and do school, and I hit the hay as soon as the boys are down. So if I'm not around, please know that it isn't because I don't want to. I just don't have the stamina right now. I'm at 8 weeks, 3 days, so I'm hoping some energy hurries back with the second trimester.

Oh, and somebody remind me to tell you the story of the redneck who I called on his behavior last night. I really hope he was very embarrassed, because he should have been! Right now I'm gonna try to lay down and read my fascinating standardized test manuals that I need to have read by Tuesday! Hope I can stay awake!

3 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

...thinking of you! And hope that you get to feeling better quickly!

Blessings & aloha!

Get lots of rest! :o)

One Creative Queen said...

I'm a newbie to your blog (it's cute, btw!) - so I just realized you're pregnant at my age. First off, congratulations!!

Secondly, pregnant...at 36?? WTH?? I don't know how you do it. Just thinking about being prego now makes me want to...have my tubes tied all over again. lol My hat is off to you - there is absolutely no way I could take care of my 3 beasts (who are basically old enough to care for themselves at 16, 13, & 9) *and* be pregnant.

God love you. You must be a very special woman. Feel better!! xx

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

You have to tell the story! I want to know. I hope you feel better soon.