Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random things I've come to realize

Teachers can be very inflexible, and it is so nice when they are not! When specialized teachers are trying to help a student become a better reader, it is helpful for classroom teachers to realize that this will only HELP them in their job. Work with them, and you'll be amazed at the benefits you'll see!

Nickelsville Elementary has arguably the most beautiful view from its vantage point! From either side of the building, you can see lovely rolling green fields, mountain peaks, and a sky that looks like it never ends. I love it!

I am really enjoying my job. I know even more now that God has placed me here where He needs me to be!

I'm still feeling amazingly good with this pregnancy, and am so thankful for this!!

1 comment:

Angelita said...

I'm happy for you ChristiS, it's really wonderful when you realized the work of God. The more realization we made, the more appreciation and thankful we are that God is a God. God bless you