Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday--Because there ARE no words



I have to go to a funeral today for a dear friend and family member. She was killed in a car accident early Sunday morning. August was only 30 years old, and had her whole life ahead of her. She left behind many family members and friends who loved her dearly, but most importantly, left behind two precious children who will have to grow up with out a Mommy.

Please remember August's family members and friends in your prayers, esp. those who will be attending her services tonight. My father will assist with the service and my sister is singing as part of the trio she sings with at our church.

I'm heartbroken and anxious today. In a few minutes I go back to the school where I last saw her on Friday, and where her children attend. Given my already emotional hormonal state, this is not going to be easy.

I love you, Augie, and miss you so much.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you well today. My prayers are with you. I pray you find strength today. God is faithful.

Tina said...

Oh my word :( I'm so sorry.

I'll be thinking of you today.

Sneaker Teacher said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Always sad to lose someone, especially when they are young. You are in my thoughts!

Katie