Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm way irritated

I've been 'out' for the past day or two because of either an IBS attack or a stomach bug, still not sure which. And guess what the one thing we were supposed to do today? Take the boys to Upward Soccer tryouts! And we totally forgot! So now we're gonna have to rush home from Chris' parents next weekend to get to the second Sat. of tryouts. I'm so frustrated!

I'm also frustrated by the fact that I'm sick at all, cause everyone else is at Chris' brother's for a cookout, but I don't feel well enough to even sit up for that long, much less hang out. Big, fat sigh!!!


So I'm grumpy and grouchy and feel bad and yucky!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I hope you feel better soon - it is so not right when we get sick, is it?

Travis is sick, too - must be something going around...*wink*