Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday's Feast



Appetizer

Name one thing that is unique about you.

Gosh, is anything unique about me? I make friends easily...

Soup

Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.

My favorite food is shrimp, but I like steak too.

Salad

What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?

Ummm, I don't know the name of the wood, but I prefer light woods, so maybe oak?

Main Course

Who do you talk to most often on the phone?

My mom or my sister Suzy. I talked on the phone ALL.THE.TIME. in high school and college so I think I got all of my talking out then, so I don't do it as much now!

Dessert

What level of responsibility do you have in your job?

I teach first graders. So on one hand, that is a lot of responsibility in that I am pretty much responsible for them learning to read and do basic math, but as far as responsibility within the school structure, not so much. And I have no desire to have more responsibility, I'll leave my husband to that stuff!

No comments: