Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Redneck Saturday Night

Yep, we had us one! First we at our dinner, then we headed to the Wal-Mart! We shopped for about an hour and a half, buying certain necessities like toys with the gift cards that Mamaw S. sent the boys for Valentine's Day and air filters, and a new bathroom towel rack. Good times, let me tell ya! Then we headed to the new Sonic for a milkshake and lemon slush. Can't be beat!

And though it is a far cry from date night or hittin' the clubs, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, with anyone else, than my 3 boys, the biggest boy being Chris.

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

dawn224 said...

last year I got jalepeno poppers for valentines - I thought it was one of the best presents ever! (was also 7 months pregnant and they were my craving). it's the little things that are the best!