Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
Yes, I helped my college roommate's brother-in-law play a joke on a friend of his. I called and acted like I wanted this big landscaping job done.

Soup

What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
You know what is sad? I had to go look! They have apples on the front, and green on the top.
Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
I'd say I'll head to visit my in-laws before this, but I next plan to visit Lake Junaluska, NC and then days later New Orleans to leave on our CRUISE!
Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
Whatever is handy, honestly. Usually it is something from Bath & Body Works.

Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
Hmmm....do you really know how cooking challenged I am?
Right now, I'd like something involving whatever ingredients are in a Blonde Brownie in a pie form, with Cool Whip on top. I'll call it Blondie Pie!


To see more answers, go to Friday's Feast!

No comments: