Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged! I love playing tag!

I was tagged by Christie at http://christiesilvers.blogspot.com/

Here's how you play: once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 4 random facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end choose 4 people to be tagged; list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you're it!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read your blog answers.

1. I am currently taking two classes: one online and one 'in person'. I've taken several classes over the last 10 years, but none toward an additional degree, unfortunately!

2. I took Spanish I and Algebra I in 8th grade in Virginia. These aren't usually offered until 9th grade where I moved in Georgia the next year, so I was the only freshman in Spanish II and Geometry when I was the 'new girl' there. (Hey, you said random! LOL)

3. My goal is to either get up 10 minutes early or give up 10 minutes of time online to study my Bible and do a devotion each day during Lent.

4. One time, my dear friend Robin and I gave up talking about people for Lent. Well, that wasn't really possible, so we turned it into we would say at least one good thing about someone each day. So we would methodically enter the cafeteria at lunch and look around to find someone to say something nice about, then go on with our usual talking about everyone! LOL Weren't we awful?! (But wasn't it fun?!)

OK, to tag 4 people: Misty, Robin, Missy, and Marla! Why did I choose them? Because they all possess qualities I'd like to have!

Have fun! :D

No comments: