Friday, January 23, 2009

Flashback Friday--Deep Thoughts


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com






This was the THING on SNL when I was in college. I remember the weekend before Spring Break when we were snowed in on campus (remember the Blizzard in '93?!) I was hanging out in the room with some basketball players and a couple of my sorority sisters, and we'd take a break from our dancing every once in a while and someone would read one of these Deep Thoughts! LOL

Looking back, I even remember then that they didn't always make much sense....and that was when I actually imbibed more than once or twice a year!

And now, it's time for Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy.....



Now, what do you wanna share today?? Thanks for always participating, gals!! I love ya!
Don't forget to sign Mr Linky!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Haha - we're both on the same wavelength today - variety show material! I loved "Deep Thoughts" - wonder if they'll ever bring it back...

Unknown said...

I love it! I remember those.

Unknown said...

OOps I'm in the wrong account but you know it's me!