Friday, January 30, 2009

Flashback Friday--Yeah


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com






This song reminds me of my 30th birthday.....3 coworkers and I planned to go see the Chippendale's dancers ON my birthday! Unfortunately, Kelsey had a bad ear infection, but Milly, Cathy and I went and had a BALL! It was a fantastic way to usher in a new decade!! And it was one of those things that you definitely don't do very often, you know? (Cause ya'll have probably realized what a party animal I am!)

So here ya go, a St. Elmo section of Chattanooga boy made good! (My best friend used to live in that same part of town--its very close to the Georgia border!)



Do share your flashback!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Wow that is definately a blast from the past.

Judy said...

Okay, this totally ages me - I have NO CLUE of this song, hahahaha.

Oh my - I am so OLD.

PMKU said...

Oh girl that is a BA song! Love it - what a great one for FBF.