Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ever had pink eye?

If not, c'mon over and I'll rub my eye and touch your hand so you can experience it! My first graders have been running rampant with it for about 2 1/2 weeks now. I avoided it successfully for a while, but I've got it now!

And what makes it even better is here is a legitimate reason for me to NOT be in school, but NO, not gonna be, because I had a dentist appointment today...or at least, I did until they called after I left for work saying that the dentist would be out today (she's sick), so I took 1/2 day off and went over there, only to find out that they had called my home number to say we'd have to reschedule. So now I don't feel like I can take off to rest my eye. I have antibiotic eye drops, so hopefully me having 2 or 3 doses in will make me okay. UGH.

No comments: