Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday....

What is there to say about Monday? I had a cruddy meeting with a parent today where he was totally unreasonable and rude, and not trusting our opinions as professionals, and not taking into consideration what his child can truly do. Very frustrating. We had the talent show at school today so I didn't have to teach after 12:45, so that was okay!

It is amazing that giving up one hour of sleep can throw your body off the way it does! I'm very out of sync. Are you?

This is a jam packed week with Chris or I, or both, having something every night after work. I know we'll get through it, but it'd be much easier with some downtime together!

Note to self: mention to Chris that I'd like to have a movie that *I* would like to see on the Blockbuster que!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

we have this dispute with our netflix queue. Oh marriage :)

I am so sorry your monday sucked!