Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday's Feast




Appetizer


Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
I pretty much live in the country now, but in a small town. And I like it that way! The country is very close, but I have a grocery store and Wal-Mart pretty close by, too!

Soup

Who is the cutest kid you know?
Um, my two kids of course! Isaac and Adam!

Salad

Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.
...about Chris' cousin who had embezzled so so SO much money. It still doesn't seem real to me, but sadly, it is.

Main Course


If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
I swear by MaryKay's Mattifier! Or Avon's Glimmersticks eyeliner!

Dessert

What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
A women's daily multivitamin

No comments: