Monday, March 17, 2008

Heard from my Compassion child today (and other stuff)

I was THRILLED to receive a letter from Robert today! He shares similarities with my sons, and we can't wait to sit down and write him a return letter! He drew me some nice pictures, so I'm going to let the boys draw him some pictures too!

I was about to forget to remind you to visit Overwelmed with Joy and enter the Pay It Forward book giveaway! I didn't get around to having my own giveaway this month, but I promise I will next month! Drop by there and tell her Christi sent ya!

I forgot to brag about my big boy and how he did in the 1-2 grade spelling bee on Friday! He was the next to last first grader to get out, and was in the top six out of seventeen! I was SO proud of him! He brought home his report card today with all As again! I could just burst with pride! He is bringing immense pleasure to his teacher parents!

Hope you are having a great Monday!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I've bookmarked your site so I can visit often.