Thursday, January 17, 2008

EEK! I almost forgot!

I almost forgot to blog today! Glad that I remembered!

I've been tagged by two people for a meme, but I'll get into that tomorrow. Don't really feel like it tonight!

My friend Cookie and I have been talking about how we love to watch true crime shows on A&E like American Justice, City Confidential, and Cold Case Files. I really liked Growing Up Gotti and Dog the Bounty Hunter, but unfortunately those aren't on anymore.

One of my all time faves to watch is Law & Order: SVU. I'm watching an old episode tonight that I have seen at least once before so I totally know what is gonna happen, but I love it anyway! I want to BE Olivia, and yes, I'll admit it, I have a secret crush on Stabler! *blush*

We had about 4 inches of snow this morning! We took the boys out to sled and make a snowman, and have a snowball fight before it started melting. Yes, we were out of school, and are out tomorrow as well! Can't beat a 4 day weekend, can ya?

We finally took the Christmas tree down today! Yes, it was still up....I just hate taking it down! It is awful, I know.

And for those who are following along, there has been a positive development in the situation that has had me torn up over our church. So thank you for your prayers! I am certainly feeling them!

So there is today's random post!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: